[TYPO3-project-seminars] Problem with Registration using onetimeaccount

Michael Bakonyi konakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Thu May 15 13:47:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

when I insert the data into the form of onetimeaccount and hit the
submit-button the page loads some time but nothing else happens. Neither
onetime writes the data in my sysfolder for the fe-users/ attendances
nor does it redirect me to the registration-form of  the seminars-extension.

Onetimeaccount is on a separate page than the registration-plugin. I
checked all PIDs and think they're set correctly. The configuration
check doesn't complain. The group-ID is set correctly, too ...

My site structure looks like this:

- list view (ID: 22)
-- single view (ID: 24)
-- login (ID: 33)
-- registration (ID: 23)

My Sysfolders look like this:

- seminars (ID: 26)
-- seminars (ID: 29)
-- attendances (ID: 25)

TS:
plugin.tx_onetimeaccount_pi1.groupForNewFeUsers = 1
plugin.tx_onetimeaccount_pi1.systemFolderForNewFeUserRecords = 25

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.baseURL = http://p101247.typo3server.info/
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID = 22
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.detailPID = 24
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.loginPID = 33