[TYPO3-project-seminars] Time of event changes after saving

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun May 4 20:10:23 CEST 2008

Hi Veronika/Kathrin,

the name "Kathrin Schmidbauer" is used as the From: name in your post.
Maybe your newsreader/e-mail client is misconfigured?

Kathrin Schmidbauer schrieb:
> IŽm entering lots of seminars at the moment an now I realised, that
> the time I typed in changes after saving the seminar. When I open the
> event in the backend again the time is starttime and -date is 16:00
> 20-5-2008 instead of 18:00 20-5-2008 for example.

Maybe you're seeing one of these bugs:

<http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1697>
<http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7626>
<http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7897>

Does the problem still occur with TYPO3 4.2? If so, then this is a bug
in the TYPO3 -> please file a bug at <http://bugs.typo3.org/> and
provide the exact date and time that automatically is changed.