[TYPO3-project-seminars] Time of event changes after saving

Kathrin Schmidbauer BavarianOutlaw at web.de
Sun May 4 18:31:16 CEST 2008

Hi,
IŽm entering lots of seminars at the moment an now I realised, that the time I typed in changes after saving the seminar. When I open the event in the backend again the time is starttime and -date is 16:00 20-5-2008 instead of 18:00 20-5-2008 for example. But time is displayed correctly in the frontend.
But I had also another record where the time was completly different to the time I entered. The difference between the time in the backend and the displayd time in the frontend are 2 hours.

Does anyone have an idea what is wrong?

Thanks,
Veronika