[TYPO3-project-seminars] Adding Event types

Sergio Eures eures at emailviaquesto.it
Fri Mar 28 14:53:43 CET 2008

Hello everyone,

maybe someone can give me please an hint how to add event types to the form
Web > Events > Events (sys. folder) > Events (tab) > General (tab)... (i.e.,
dropdown-menu is empty).

The manual says:

"On the same system folder that contains the speakers and organizers [I
think here is "Data pool" to understand], you can create event types. At the
moment an event type record consist of only a title field. You can assign
none or exactly one event type to an event record. If you assign no event
type to an event, the
default event type from TS setup will be used."

But I can't see any field for data entry...

Greets
Sergio