[TYPO3-project-seminars] Configuration

Niels Pardon mail at niels-pardon.de
Sun Mar 23 13:53:12 CET 2008

Hi Arnold,

I found one mistake in your configuration but this shouldn't be the
reason for the missing link to the login page.

This:
| plugin.tx_onetimeaccount_pi1.systemFolderForNewFeUserRecords = 57

should be:
| plugin.tx_onetimeaccount_pi1.systemFolderForNewFeUserRecords = 37

And also in this case:
| My configuration in the flexfor fields of the page
| 62(plugin-in:Einmal-FE-Account-Generator)
| Systemordner für die neuen FE-User:PID57
| Gruppe für die neuenFE-User: id2

it should be:
| My configuration in the flexfor fields of the page
| 62(plugin-in:Einmal-FE-Account-Generator)
| Systemordner für die neuen FE-User:PID 37
| Gruppe für die neuenFE-User: id2

A possible reason why there is no link to the login formular is probably
the settings of a single seminar. To enable registration for a seminar
it is necessary to set it's maximum attendances field to a valid value
and aditionally it should have a begin date set.

Please check if this applies in your case.

Greets,

Niels

Arnold Linder schrieb:
| Niels Pardon schrieb:
| Hi Arnold,
|
| could you post some information about what you already set up so far?
| (Which TypoScript changes? How looks your pagetree? Which extensions are
| involved?)
|
| Greets,
|
| Niels
|

| Arnold Linder schrieb:
| | I have a lot of problems with the configuration of the ext. seminars.
| | 1.In the FE view list I see the events but there is no link to the FE-
| | page: login - onetimeaccount.
| | 2.On the FE page login, a user can login, a FE-user is created, but
| | after that nothing happens. In the newsgroup I read, that afterwards
| the
| | FE-user see the page Registration.
| |
| | Before I write this massage I read: Problem with user registration
| | (onetimeaccount)
| |