[TYPO3-project-seminars] Redirection to the thank you page

Sergio Eures eures at emailviaquesto.it
Thu Mar 20 10:14:14 CET 2008

Hello everybody,

this issue was already discussed in some way, but I didn't saw any solution
yet.

Upon redirection to the tank you page I receive the TYPO3-Error "The page
did not exist or was inaccessible. Reason: ID was not an accessible page".

But, the logged user belongs to the UserAfterConfirmation-Group.

And, the Access of the Thank you page has the UserAfterConfirmation-Group
selected.

My setup:

plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 135
plugin.tx.seminars_pi1.listPID = 138
plugin.tx.seminars_pi1.detailPID = 139
plugin.tx.seminars_pi1.registerPID = 140
plugin.tx.seminars_pi1.thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 141
plugin.tx.seminars_pi1.loginPID = 142

Sergio