[TYPO3-project-seminars] Auto Hide a new Entry

M. Leone m.leone at web.de
Mon Mar 17 23:51:47 CET 2008

Hi,

I have two questions about the seminar manager. After hours of searching and implementing, I try it here.. perhaps anyone can help me here.

1) It is possible, to auto hide a new entry, e.g. if a line producer makes an entry then it is automatically hidden. The admin gets an email an then he can activate the seminar.

2) How can I add a new registratrant, after he has confirmed the mail to a specified group?

Greets Marcel

P:S. Sorry the first post IŽve send directly to the owner...