[TYPO3-project-seminars] Proceed to Checkout - error/page not found?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Mar 16 12:22:42 CET 2008

Hi Pete,

about the flexforms/TS setup thing: If you have set non-empty value in
the flexforms for a variable, that value is used. Otherwise, the value
from TS setup is used. For the plugin.tx_seminars values (without pi1),
there is no way to set them via flexforms, and the TS setup values are
always used.

To avoid confusion, I recommend to use either TS setup or flexforms for
the pi1 values (or generally TS setup, and flexforms only as an exception).

Peter A. Schott schrieb:
> Also, would it make more sense to point all sysfolders to the root of the
> Events sysfolder structure and turn on recursion there?

No. Only the "pages"/"starting poing" variable uses recursion. All
others (like attendancesPID) don't use recursion.

>>> plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 156

By the way, this should be the PID of the page that will be shown after
the last step of the event registration.

Does the URL in the browser's URL bar look okay when the problem occurs?

Regards,