[TYPO3-project-seminars] Proceed to Checkout - error/page not found?

Peter A. Schott paschott at no.yahoo.spamm.com
Sat Mar 15 13:48:21 CET 2008

No complaints from the automatic configuration check at this time.  All of the
below entries were to handle the complaints (except the last 4).  However, I
did set a lot of entries on the FlexForms to point to various pages/folders as
well.  They should be the same, but that's a little hard to say for sure as
I've definitely got questions about which folder/page some of those variables
should point to.

Also, would it make more sense to point all sysfolders to the root of the
Events sysfolder structure and turn on recursion there?

Thanks.

-Pete