[TYPO3-project-seminars] Smooth flow with FEUser register

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Mon Jun 30 16:38:08 CEST 2008

Oliver Klee wrote:

> Without wanting to sift through your configuration: What is the URL on
> which the users land when they see that error message?

I had set the autologin redirect URL in sr_feuser_register to return to
the Seminars registerPID page

> Are you using the auto-login feature of sr_feuser_register? This will
> break the redirect_url parameter, breaking the registration process. (To
> change this, sr_feuser_register needs to be modified.)

If I do not need sr_feuser_register's auto-login feature, how does the
user return to Seminars to complete the registration process? Must I
create a mechanical link from the sr_feuser_register confirmation page
back to the Seminars registration page? (Virtually all Seminars
registrations will be for first-time customers.)

Thank you -- Tony Lush