[TYPO3-project-seminars] Configurations check - OPTIONS_ENTRY and more

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Jun 29 22:26:21 CEST 2008

Hi Jan,

Jan Switling schrieb:
> 1. If I change some terms in the locallang_db.xml, nothing happens.
> I've wanted to change "Raum" in BE and FE.

locallang_db only affects the BE. For the FE, you need to set the string
via TS setup (have a look in the manual for details).

I don't recommend changing the locallang files (like the locallang_db)
directly because your changed will be overwritten on the next update of
the extension.

> 2. the output of time in the frontend: sometimes there is displayed
> something like "15:00 - 12:00" , if an event requires more days and the
> starting time on first day is later than the ending time on the last day.
> How can I fix that?

Use time slots. This feature come with 0.6.x.