[TYPO3-project-seminars] Deciding between One-time FE account & sr_feuser_register

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sat Jun 14 17:41:17 CEST 2008

Hi Tony,

Tony Lush schrieb:
[Deutsche Trainerakademie]
> Since that is a live site I would not want to run through their
> procedure. What are the steps that a new user takes when signing up for
> a seminar at Deutsche Trainerakademie?

1. They click on "register now" for an event.
2. They either log in or fill in the sr_feuser_register form
3. If they have filled in the sr_feuser_register form, they are
redirected to a page with a filled-in login form (with their new user data).
4. After the login, they are redirected to the seminar registration page
for the selected seminar.