[TYPO3-project-seminars] Name and Date of Birth are not saved/shown - using onetimeaccount

Veronika Fischer veronika_fischer at gmx.de
Thu Jun 5 22:08:19 CEST 2008

Ah okay, I mixed it up. I focused on the attendence fields instead of the feuser data. But one Problelm is left, may you could also help me.

The name ist not shown in the notification email the attendee gets.
It says:

"Guten Tag   ,

vielen Dank für Ihre Anmeldung zu diesem Kurs:...."

Is this because I use first_name and last_name instead of just name?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------