[TYPO3-project-seminars] Seminar Manager 0.6.1 performance problems

Tomas Balek tomas at cob-web.de
Wed Jun 4 19:33:38 CEST 2008

Hi Oliver,

It is probably a MySQL issue. (I've changed some settings in the my.cnf)
I just restarted the server and now it seems to work faster - I'd say
even faster than originally!
(27 seconds for 263 participants, which feels OK for a simple vServer...)
But I'll keep an eye on it.
(It would be quite problematic to downgrade the php now  - sorry)

Thanks for your feedback,
Tomas