[TYPO3-project-seminars] onetimeaccount and date of birth

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jul 30 18:30:45 CEST 2008

Hi Rolf,

Rolf Thiele schrieb:
> actually, this extension is already installed. The sysfolder containing
> the users is configured to contain the plugin "website users". But no
> field for date of birth is shown in list view. I also tried deactivating
> "contains plugin", but that didn't help either.

If the field is missing: I think that may be a bug in sr_feuser_register
which recently got fixed. With sr_feuser_register 2.5.16 installed, I
can see that field. Which version of sr_feuser_register are you using?

Or do you see the field, but it is empty?

Could you also test whether the field is visible when you are logged
with administrator rights? Maybe this field is not visible for certain
user groups.

Regards,