[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminars + felogin -> redirect-problem

Michael Bakonyi konakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Sun Jul 27 12:02:58 CEST 2008

Oliver Klee schrieb:
> Hi Michael,
>
> please make sure that the registration page is visible even when no FE
> user is logged in (it doesn't need to be in the menu; it just must not
> have any access restrictions). Otherwise, the link to the registration
> page (ie. the redirect_url) cannot be created.
>

> Oliver

Today morning I woke up and that of that, too. ;-) Yes, that was the
problem. I need to make some events accessible only for certain
usergroups, that's what I tried to accomplish via the restricted
registration-page.

As it doesn't work like that now I have to do it via JS/ META-REFRESH,
so that if a feuser, who isn't allowed to register for an event, tries
to register anyways is redirected to another page.

Not very cool: If JS and META-REFRESH is both deactivated, he still can
register as the redirect doesn't work anymore. :-(

If anybody has a better solution for this I would appreciate to hear it. :-)

Michael