[TYPO3-project-seminars] Register for more than 20 seats at the same time

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Jul 25 12:01:53 CEST 2008

Hi Nico,

Nico Deblauwe schrieb:
> I would like to extend the dropdown list for the number of seats that can be
> registered at the same time, as 20 is not enough in my case (teachers
> registering for school groups). Could you give me a hint where to change
> this in the code of the extension.

Currently, this is harcoded in pi1/registration_editor_step1.xml around
line 439:

					<item value="15" caption="15" />
					<item value="16" caption="16" />
					<item value="17" caption="17" />
					<item value="18" caption="18" />
					<item value="19" caption="19" />
					<item value="20" caption="20" />
				</items>

> For the long run, I would propose to add a property
> maxNumberOfSeatsAtOnce(integer) to tx_seminars_pi1, and use this for
> determining the list
> boundaries. The default value could then be set to 20. I'll try to code this
> and share my code snipets with the extension developers.

That would be great.

Thanks in advance,