[TYPO3-project-seminars] Preselection by URL

Pat pizpat at gmx.de
Wed Jul 23 19:16:59 CEST 2008

Hi Oliver,

Whow! It works! Great!

I think, thats a solution for many configuration-problems and you should integrate this in your documentation. So you can offer special selections as URLs, individual link-lists, listboxes or the like without implementing the (not so pretty ;) ) filter.

it works with:

- place:  &tx_seminars_pi1[place][]=1
- event-type:  &tx_seminars_pi1[event_type][]=3
- categories:  &tx_seminars_pi1[category]=1

for the language you have to insert no id or name, but DE, EN and so on (see in the SQL table tx_seminars_seminars in the column language)
&tx_seminars_pi1[language][]=EN
&tx_seminars_pi1[language][]=DE

and it also works with combinations of these
&tx_seminars_pi1[event_type][]=3&tx_seminars_pi1[place][]=3
&tx_seminars_pi1[place][]=1&tx_seminars_pi1[category]=1

for country and city I don't know, which id or name
&tx_seminars_pi1[country][]=???
&tx_seminars_pi1[city][]=???

it doesn't work with
- &tx_seminars_pi1[target_group][]
- &tx_seminars_pi1[target_groups][]
- &tx_seminars_pi1[organizer][]
- &tx_seminars_pi1[organizers][]

Specially a preselection for target-groups would be very interesting too.

Regards
Patricia