[TYPO3-project-seminars] Complete overview of elements for the HTML-Template

Pat pizpat at gmx.de
Tue Jul 22 18:39:47 CEST 2008

Hi,

Where do I find a complete list of all elements that can be used into the HTML-Templates with an explanation, f.e. ###TITLE_LINK###, ###SUBTITLE##, ###PLACE### etc. ?

F.e. in the tt_news-Template they're listed at the beginning of the template, but I can't find them in the seminars-template.

I would like to have the title without a link, but ###TITLE### doesn't exist, only ###TITLE_LINK###. On the other hand I would like to integrate an image into the link to the detail view, but I don't know how to create a link to the detail-site, that works with detailPID on different sites.

An overview of all possible elements perhaps would help me.

Thank you for a hint!
Kind regards
Patricia