[TYPO3-project-seminars] Seminar Manager 0.6.1 performance problems

Peter Holik Peter at novocaine.com
Fri Jul 18 14:33:17 CEST 2008

Point taken.
Just to clarify, I do not think that asking for sponsorship of new
features is greedy. You should get paid for your (btw good) work.
But in case of bugs I do not think you should ask for sponsoring to fix
them.
Then again, it's up to you :)

And yeah, I got it. This performance issue not a bug...

All the best,

PH