[TYPO3-project-seminars] Category list: linking to page showing seminars of selected category

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Jul 17 23:46:41 CEST 2008

Hi Leif,

Leif Albrecht schrieb:

> this special view only containing events from a single category is missing.
> I just see links in the category list (e.g.
> http://mypage.de/2323.html?&tx_seminars_pi1[category]=5), but clicking on
> them does not show me a list of events belonging to this category.

Please make sure that the configuration check doesn't complain about
anything.

In the category list plugin, please make sure to select the page that
contains the list view (this will be the link target page for the
category links).

>> Or do you want to create a fixed list of events of a certain category
> (without using the link from the >category list)?
>
> This would be nice as well.

Please contact me in personal e-mail if you're interested in sponsoring
this feature.