[TYPO3-project-seminars] Category list: linking to page showing seminars of selected category

Leif Albrecht Leif.Albrecht at buchner.de
Thu Jul 17 08:39:38 CEST 2008

Oliver Klee schrieb:
> The links in the category list already will create a list view that is
limited to events from that category.

Hi Oliver,

this special view only containing events from a single category is missing.
I just see links in the category list (e.g.
http://mypage.de/2323.html?&tx_seminars_pi1[category]=5), but clicking on
them does not show me a list of events belonging to this category.

>Or do you want to create a fixed list of events of a certain category
(without using the link from the >category list)?

This would be nice as well.

Have a nice day!
Leif Albrecht