[TYPO3-project-seminars] Who likes to get a payment system integrated?

Stefan Schrittenlacher stefan.schrittenlacher at harmundi.com
Wed Jul 16 17:27:38 CEST 2008

Andreas Balzer schrieb:
> Hi,
> I'd like to know how many people are here that like to get a payment
> system integrated into seminars. If someone likes it please get in
> contact with me per email. typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
>
> As more we are as faster and cheaper we'll get it.
>
> Greetings,
> Andreas

Hi Andreas,

We would like to have a payment system integrated too.
Unfortunately, developing it our self is currently not possible due to
the lack of typo3 knowledge. At the time beeing i'm working on getting
into typo3 and especially extension programming.
I think sponsoring this feature only seems possible if there are enough
sponsors.

Eventually we are able to figure out a solution for this request in the
future, this feature would be very useful.

greets
Stefan