[TYPO3-project-seminars] Best way, multiple seminars on one topic

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Tue Jul 15 17:27:04 CEST 2008

I have a hard time understanding in the documentation how best to set up
Seminars listings for multiple presentations on the same topic:

Topic One
	Presentation 1 -- date, time, location, seats available
	Presentation 2 -- date, time, location, seats available
	Presentation 3 -- date, time, location, seats available

Topic Two
	Presentation 1 -- date, time, location, seats available
	Presentation 2 -- date, time, location, seats available

Can someone enlighten me, please? Thus far I have been making them as
separate events.

Thank you -- Tony Lush