[TYPO3-project-seminars] Sorting listview first by title and as second sorting field by date

Joachim Müller mobileoffice at viewdesign.de
Sun Jul 13 10:11:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

I would like to sort my listview first by title and within the same title
the second sorting field should be the date field.
Sorting by one field with e.g. TS Setup
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listView.orderBy = title works fine. I tried to set
this to plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listView.orderBy = title,date (as the
SQL-String is Oder By field1, field2, field3...) but then I get a
configuration check warning.

Is there any other possibility to get this done. I don't want to change the
source-code itself (if it's not absolutely necessary)

Thanks for a hint.

Joachim Müller