[TYPO3-project-seminars] Sorting seminarlist doesn't work

Sami Ahvenniemi fisu78 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 13:32:59 CEST 2008

Hep,

I've got a problem with sorting the seminarlist. Only sorting that works at the moment is the default (date) one.

If I try any other I just get an error "Sorry, currently no events could be found."

TSconfig:
[listView][orderBy]=date[descFlag]=0[results_at_a_time]=70[maxPages]=5

I've tried to change these directly to but then I only get the error message.

typo3 4.15
ameos_formidable   0.7.0
onetimeaccount  0.1.0      seminars  0.6.1

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sami