[TYPO3-project-seminars] Integrating pictures into the description

Pat pizpat at gmx.de
Tue Jul 8 15:33:28 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm working with the seminars-extension version 0.6.1.
With the picture-button in the editor I can integrate pictures into the description-field - Normale Bilder or Zauberbilder -, but after saving they're always  replaced by <p>&nbsp;</p>.
The same result is after writing an image-Tag into the HTML-View, also when using "rtekeep="1".

I would be grateful to get a hint about how to integrate pictures in the description-field.

Thanks a lot for any help!

With kind regards,
Patricia
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx