[TYPO3-project-seminars] onetimeaccount and date of birth

Rolf Thiele gegenalles at web.de
Wed Jul 2 17:31:59 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I set up my seminars extension to run with onetimeaccount 0.1.0. The
onetimeaccount plugin on the login page is configured via flexforms. I
activated the checkbox for date of birth (and some others). In the
front end form, a field for date of birth is shown, but the data
doesn't seem to get saved in the sysfolder containing the users. In
fact, the records for the users (list modul in the be) contain quite a
lot of fields, like number of semesters and so on, but no field for
date of birth.

What can I do to change that?

Thanks,
Rolf