[TYPO3-project-seminars] Translations

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Sun Jan 27 17:09:06 CET 2008

Michiel Roos schrieb:
> Can one of the leaders . . . drop a mail to the language king; Dimitri
> to have him install the svn head on the translation server? So we can
> all help to translate seminars?

Hi Michiel

Sorry that it took that much time, I just forgot about that request.

But it's finally done: Seminar Manager 0.5.3 is installed on the
translation server and ready for translation.

At current, it's not possible to have the SVN head on the translation
server. But I'll update the Seminar Manager on the translation server as
soon as 0.6.0 is released. That we don't forget this, I've mentioned
this step on the "release checklist".

Regards,
Mario