[TYPO3-project-seminars] Data not showing in Events (mod2)

Emil Gruenbaer Gruenbaer at gmx.net
Mon Jan 21 15:25:25 CET 2008

Hi,

sorry to bother again...

I created a simple sysfolder structure and some events as described in
the dcumentation.
Users registered for an event show up correctly in the right subfolder
(Anmeldungen) in list view and when clicking on Seminars (mod1).

When in Events (mod2) it shows the event in the event folder (where it
was also created).
when I now change to the registrations (Anmeldungen) tab of mod2, it
does not show the registered users of the registrations subfolder
(Anmeldungen)...
If I add a registration within this tab, it generates the registration,
but saves it in the same folder (Events).

Here's my TS:
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID = 17
plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 11
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.baseURL = http://URL.de/
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registerPID = 20
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.loginPID = 3
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 22
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.detailPID = 21
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pages = 9

Is there possibly a setting missing?

Thanks,