[TYPO3-project-seminars] Problem with user registration (onetimeaccount)

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jan 15 23:05:50 CET 2008

Hi Rolf,

Rolf Thiele schrieb:
> yes, I set the user group:
> plugin.tx_onetimeaccount_pi1.groupForNewFeUsers = 1 (1 is the id of this
> group)

Then this might be a bug. Could you please file a bug report (including
all steps that are necessary to reproduce the problem) at
<https://bugs.oliverklee.com/>?

> Do I have to set it in the seminars' TS too?

No, you don't need any particular settings for this in the Seminar Manager.

> Concerning the auto configuration check: Where can I see its results? I
> saw some error messages in the front end after installing the extension,
> but I fixed these.

In the EM, you can enabled/disable the automatic configuration check for
the onetimeaccount extension.

If the configuration check has anything to complain about, the warning
will be displayed directly below the plugin output in the FE.

Regards,