[TYPO3-project-seminars] Problem with user registration (onetimeaccount)

Rolf Thiele gegenalles at web.de
Tue Jan 15 14:34:56 CET 2008

Thanks a lot for the quick response!

I now created a seperate login page with the onetimeaccout plugin and
changed the value of plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.loginPID accordingly.

Now, when I click the "attend" link, I get the login form. After filling
it out, I'm redirected to the registration page, which shows the correct
title of the seminar but still sais: "You are not logged in."

Where could the mistake be?

Kind regards,
Rolf