[TYPO3-project-seminars] Problem with user registration (onetimeaccount)

Rolf Thiele gegenalles at web.de
Tue Jan 15 13:25:39 CET 2008

Hi,
first of all, thanks for the nice seminars extension!
I have a problem with the user registration via onetimeaccount. I guess
it's because I don't really understand the manual.

My site structure looks like this:

- list view (ID: 8)
-- single view (ID: 76)
-- registration (ID: 77)
--- thank you page (ID: 79)

My Sysfolders look like this:

- seminars (ID: 71)
-- lectures (ID: 72)
-- seminars (ID: 73)
-- attendances (ID: 78)
-- data (ID: 75)

I guess the first problem is that I set the registerPID and the login
PID to the same value (that of the registration page). But I don't
understand the difference between these two.

The registration page contains a onetimeaccout plugin and below that, a
seminars plugin set to "event registration".

Now, if a user is on the list view or single view page and clicks on the
"Anmelden" (attend) link, he/she gets to the registration page. There,
the seminars plugin puts out a warning message: "Eine Veranstaltung mit
dieser Nummer existiert nicht. Wenn Sie diese Fehlermeldung durch einen
Link auf unserer Seite bekommen haben, benachrichtigen Sie bitte den
Webmaster. Vielen Dank!" (An event with this ID does not exist.)

After filling out the form and hitting the "Weiter" (continue) button,
the same page is shown. The onetimeaccount plugin is still visible,
although set so "hide at login". The seminars plugin now displays the
title of the correct event but sais "You are not logged in."

Onetimeaccount correctly writes the login data into the attendances folder.

This is my TS:

plugin.tx_onetimeaccount_pi1.groupForNewFeUsers = 1
plugin.tx_onetimeaccount_pi1.systemFolderForNewFeUserRecords = 78

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.baseURL =
http://cmstest-schwalbach.drk-provider.de/typo3/
plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 78
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.attendancesPID = 78
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registerPID = 77
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 79
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.detailPID = 76
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID = 8
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.loginPID = 77

How comes that in the TS Object Browser there's plugin.tx_seminars and
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1? Where's the difference?

I should add that im quite a Typo3 newbie.

Thanks a lot,
Rolf