[TYPO3-project-seminars] Variable for gender in mail template?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jan 9 10:46:39 CET 2008

Hi Florian,

Spam at Masterflow.de schrieb:

Please use your real name in your news reader (as the sender name).

If you want to post on a new topic, please create a new post and don't
reply to an existing post. Otherwise (as in this case), your post will
get listed in another thread where it doesn't belong.

> Is there a variable in the mail template like %s so I can use the
> the entered gender from a FE user?
> It would be useful to use the first and second name instead of the username.

Both changes require changes to the extension. If you would like to
sponsor these changes, please contact me via personal e-mail. If you
would like to help coding these changes, please open bug reports/feature
requests in the bug tracker <https://bugs.oliverklee.com/> (separate
reports for the different changes, please) so we can discuss the details
there.

You can find information on coding for this extension at
<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/seminars/0.5.3/view/1/6/>.

Regards,