[TYPO3-project-seminars] Payment Methods and different list views

Katharina webshopper at arcor.de
Wed Jan 2 12:43:19 CET 2008

Hi Olliver,

thank you very much for your answers. I hope you had nice Christmas days
and I wish you all the best for the new year ...

As to your question:
> If you would like to filter by target group: Would you be interesting in
> implementing this feature or in sponsoring it?

As I will have to develop such a feature anyway, I would actually be
interested in implementing the feature. Perhaps you could let me know
how you intend this feature to work and how I could possibly integrate it?

Kind regards

Katharina