[TYPO3-project-seminars] additional title fields in registration list

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Feb 27 17:31:49 CET 2008

Hi Jean-Pierre,

Jean-Pierre Defeyter schrieb:
> I have to little experience to help with improve the extension
> But I can sponsering the project
> Can you hive me more information on how to do that

If you want to help out, please

1. create yourself an account in the bug tracker
<https://bugs.oliverklee.com/>
2. enter a bug report/feature request
3. download the source from SVN as described in
<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/seminars/0.5.3/view/1/6/#id3717768>
4. Hack away and upload a patch to the bug report when it's finished

Sponsoring a feature would work like this:
1. We talk about your requirements.
2. I make you an offer.
3. You either give us an "Okay, go!" or an "Too expensive! I have three
children and a cat to feed!".
4. We implement the feature (if we have the "Go!" from you) and send you
a version of the extension with the feature in it.
5. I send you an invoice.
6. You pay it. :-)

Currently, we're up to our necks in finishing up the 0.6.0 release. If
you would like to sponsor the feature, would it be okay for you to
contact me in personal e-mail directly after the 0.6.0 release?

Regards,