[TYPO3-project-seminars] "back to list" subpart...

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Wed Feb 27 07:20:22 CET 2008

Kim Holberg Andersen schrieb:
> I did find that in the tmpl and removed it, but the link still showed up
> on the page
> and that fooled me. I must try and remove it again - maybe i did not
> empty the cache or something like that.

Hi Kim

Make sure you're editin the correct file. If you use your own template
file, you must of course change it there (and not in the extensions folder).

And yes, the template might be cached and you will need to clear all
caches before changes to the template are shown in the Frontend.

Regards,
Mario