[TYPO3-project-seminars] list of registrations

Nico Deblauwe nico at deblauwe.be
Sat Feb 16 10:10:22 CET 2008

Hello Jean-Pierre,

I'm not sure whether it will fully fit your needs, but check out the DB
Integration extension (key: wfqbe). In the manual you can find something
that I've programmed some time ago that does this trick.

Greetings,

Nico

--
 Nico Deblauwe

 Email: nico at deblauwe.be
 Mobile: +32 486 84 08 93

 More contact info on http://www.deblauwe.be.

Quote:
"Fortune favours the prepared mind." (Louis Pasteur)