[TYPO3-project-seminars] Page Title

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Tue Feb 12 15:04:46 CET 2008

SSB, Webadministrator schrieb:
> Im a bloody new user in typo3….
> Now im doing the search engine optimisation of a new project. Im working
> with the seminars extension. Everything is fine with the extension. Only one
> problem – If it’s possible i want to display the seminar title as the
> website tilte (in addition to the existing title).
>
> e.g. URL | Folder | Site | Seminarname  - or something like that.
>
> Is is possible to do that?
> Sorry about my bad english!!! I hope anyone can understand my requirement.
> Thank you for your assistance!
>
> Best regards from Austria, Martin

Hi SSB whatever

Please use your real name here, we consider that as more polite.

Please check that link:
http://typo3tips.wordpress.com/2006/10/05/setting-the-tag/
It describes how to set the title tag of a page.

Together with this one:
temp.title = TEXT
temp.title.data = DB:[tablename]:[uid]:[fieldname]

You might be able to get this to work. I've not tested this at all. But
it might work somehow.

Please report here if you found a working solution. We'd like to add
this to the manual if it's working.

Regards,
Mario