[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminars and srfeuserregistration

Natascha Oertel taschanar at noe-x.de
Tue Feb 12 13:59:57 CET 2008

Hi,

i'm using seminars together with sr_feuserregistration. All is working fine, but i've got a problem when I try to use th autologin function from sr_feuserregister.

this is my setup:

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1{
    enableEmailConfirmation = 0
    generateUsername = 1
    generatePassword = 6
    file.templateFile =
fileadmin/template/tx_srfeuserregister_pi1_css_tmpl.html
    userGroupAfterConfirmation = 3
    passwordAtLeast = 5
    email = mail at meinedomain.com
    salutation = formal
    userGroupUponRegistration = 3
    loginPID = 140
    editPID = 142
    registerPID = 140
    pid = 139
    create.preview = 0
    create.useEmailAsUsername = 1
    enableAutoLoginOnCreate = 1
    autoLoginRedirect_url = ?????????
}
plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1.storagePid = 139

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1 {
    baseURL = http://www.meindomain.com/
    listPID = 146
    detailPID = 145
    registerPID = 148
    thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 147
    loginPID = 140
    attendancesPID = 151
    logOutOneTimeAccountsAfterRegistration = 0
    pages = 152
}

With autologin deactivated all is working, but when a user is created the has first to login, what I would like to avoid, before he is redirected to the registration. Of Course I have to fill in something at autoLoginRedirect_url, but what?

I tried onetimeaccount and it is working, but I need srfeuserregistration working!

Any ideas what to write in autoLoginRedirect_url?

Natascha

-- __________________________ Natascha Oertel www.noe-x.com
list TYPO3-german at lists.netfielders.de