[TYPO3-project-seminars] further question to seminars

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Mon Feb 11 10:10:09 CET 2008

Florian Elischer schrieb:
> That's my problem. I was looking and searching for the marker in all
> available templates but I didn't find anything at all. Nothing with
> search or searchbox whatsoever. Would be cool if you could take a look
> where this marker could be.

I had a look into the code. Tere is no marker at all :-/  The search
form is hard-coded in pi1.

See class.tx_seminars_pi1.php, line 465 and following.

Maybe we should package this output into a marker...? I don't know if
that is so important. As said, it will change anyway: Starting from
0.6.0, the search form will be included in the new selector widget,
which will be on top of the list anyway.

Cheers,
Mario