[TYPO3-project-seminars] Setting up the backend-language

jean-pierre at defeyter.net jean-pierre at defeyter.net
Tue Feb 5 09:28:47 CET 2008

hi,

in the extensionmanager you have a menu item "translation handling"
select here your german language and save the selection.
when you click now "update from repository" the german (or an other
selected ) language will be available.

With the extension "lfeditor" you can simply change the translation files
of your extensions

Kind regards
Jean-Pierre