[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to store events from several countries and provinces in one page tree?

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Tue Feb 5 00:47:03 CET 2008

Hi,
Oliver Klee schrieb:
> Yes, this is perfectly possible. It is recommended to have all auxiliary
> data (organizers, places, speakers, etc.) in the same system folder anyway.
Yes it's possible if I create sysfolders and view pages for every region
but it would be better if the plugin would support something like a
"view events by region" type or something similiar.

You know, some special view types for different situations would be nice
to have. It would enable administrators to have one sysfolder and a few
view pages rather than dozens of sysfolders.. :-/

Greetings,
Andreas