[TYPO3-project-seminars] The square "vacancies" sign...

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Sat Feb 2 14:33:46 CET 2008

Hi Kim

Kim Holberg Andersen schrieb:
> I did find the section css you both pointed to, but i was looking for a
> file
> that defined the box itself. The css you are referring to only defines
> the background
> color (or maybe i am missing something here - are relatively new to css
> styles).

Yes that's it :-)  In the HTML output, there is just that <span> which
represents a rectangle that is styled through CSS.

> What if i want a circle instead?

I didn't try this, but you could try the following approach: Remove the
background-color from that square but add a background-image via CSS
(which then could be a circle, star, heart - whatever you like). Maybe
you have to define some size values for the span to show up with the
background image.

Regards,
Mario