[TYPO3-project-seminars] The square "vacancies" sign...

Kim Holberg Andersen kim at crewcut.dk
Sat Feb 2 00:47:00 CET 2008

Thanks both of you,

I did find the section css you both pointed to, but i was looking for
a file
that defined the box itself. The css you are referring to only defines
the background
color (or maybe i am missing something here - are relatively new to
css styles).
What if i want a circle instead?

Regards

Kim

ps: good points about firebug and toolbar.