[TYPO3-project-seminars] The square "vacancies" sign...

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Fri Feb 1 23:49:37 CET 2008

Hi Kim

Kim Holberg Andersen schrieb:
> I would like to change the look of the vacancies square sign, but can't
> seem to find where it is defined (css).
> Can someone give me a hint as what to do here...

It's defined in the seminars_pi1.css file:

.tx-seminars-pi1-vacancies-available .tx-seminars-pi1-square {
	background-color: #00a500;
	color: inherit;
}

.tx-seminars-pi1-vacancies-2 .tx-seminars-pi1-square,
.tx-seminars-pi1-vacancies-1 .tx-seminars-pi1-square {
	background-color: #ffff3c;
	color: inherit;
}

.tx-seminars-pi1-vacancies-0 .tx-seminars-pi1-square,
.tx-seminars-pi1-canceled .tx-seminars-pi1-square,
.tx-seminars-pi1-registration-deadline-over	.tx-seminars-pi1-square {
	background-color: #c30000;
	color: inherit;
}

And there are some other entries in the CSS that touch that square or
the table field around it.

Try installin the firefox add-on called "Firebug" which is very helpful
in finding out, which CSS styles from which file applies on a certain
object. Just give it a try :-)

Regards,
Mario