[TYPO3-project-seminars] matriculation_number and onetimeaccount

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Dec 31 12:44:58 CET 2008

Hi Gregor,

Gregor Hyneck schrieb:
> is there a easy way to use the FE-user-fields "matriculation number", "planned_degree" and "semesters" in the registration process with onetimeaccount?

Currently not. In fact, these fields will be removed from the seminars
extension for 0.7.0 as they should be general-purpose fields that belong
in a separate extension.

If you're interested in sponsoring this separate extension and the
corresponding enhancement to onetimeaccount, please drop me an e-mail.

Best regards,