[TYPO3-project-seminars] A New Page for each Kategorie

Veronika Fischer veronika_fischer at gmx.de
Wed Dec 31 11:31:13 CET 2008

Hi everybody,
one more question to this topic:

> As a workaround, you can put the event record of the different
> categories into separate system folders and then select those the
> starting point.

I noted the systemfolder in the TS (plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pages). When I add another page with seminars, should I only use the flexforms?

Thanks,
Veronika

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 23:29:17 +0200
> Von: Oliver Klee <typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de>
> An: typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de
> Betreff: Re: [TYPO3-project-seminars] A New Page for each Kategorie

> Hi Josiane,
>
> Josiane Gamgo schrieb:
> > 1- I'll like to create a new Page for each Events category. For
> > example, I created the page "Arts" and want inside of this page all
> > seminars and events, who belong to it.
>
> In version 0.6.x, filtering the display by a fixed category that is
> configured in the flexforms (or TS setup) isn't available yet. Version
> 0.7.0 will provide this (for which we don't have a release date yet).
>
> As a workaround, you can put the event record of the different
> categories into separate system folders and then select those the
> starting point.
>
> > 2- On the page were I Install the list view , there are two tables.
> > The first one with Kind of Events, Country, Town,... and a second one
> > with Titel, Date Organizer, Free place. I need just the second Table
> > to be shown, I don't know how I can do this?
>
> plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.hideSelectorWidget = 1
>
> > 3- How do i configure the Frontend editing of Events for all users?
>
> You can put these FE users into a group and then provide the group UID as
>
> plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.eventEditorFeGroupID =
>
> This will allow all users in that group to enter new events and edit
> their own events.
>

> Oliver

Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a