[TYPO3-project-seminars] Hide/show Columns in "My Events"

Todor Vachkov vachkov at ub.tu-berlin.de
Thu Dec 18 14:25:01 CET 2008

Hi Oliver,

thanks for your reply.

I can't find the configuration issue so far.

My TS-Setup:

generalPriceInList = 1
generalPriceInSingle = 1
hideColumns =
uid,category,event_type,language,accreditation_number,credit_points,teaser,city,country,price_special,speakers,target_groups

But the columns in My Events are more than the columns in List

List view:
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/5681/alleventsnf4.jpg

My Events view:
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1504/myeventsuc8.jpg