[TYPO3-project-seminars] broken german umlauts in csv export

Pat pizpat at gmx.de
Wed Dec 17 17:01:04 CET 2008

Hi Niels,

Thanks for your question. My client will use Excel, so it should work with this program. But it seems to be an Excel-Problem.

Opening with Word or TextPad, the umlauts are ok. Opening with OpenOffice Calc the programm asks for the chaset and after choosing utf-8, the umlauts are ok too.

But Excel doesnt ask and I still didn't found a way to change the charset in Excel. So it's not the fault of the seminars extension, but if you know, how to show it correctly in Excel, I would be grateful

kind regards
Patricia

Niels Pardon schrieb:
> Hi Patricia,
>
> may be usefull to know which program you use for viewing the CSV export.
>
> Greets,
>
> Niels

Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a